Monday, May 19, 2008

Facebook

From: Kate Rohdenburg
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 2:25 PM
To: 'Kristan Huppe'
Subject: RE:

I seriously think facebook is bad for my stability. My mood legit depends on whether or not someone messages me back in a timely fashion. Not good.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Kristan Huppe
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 2:25 PM
To: 'Kate Rohdenburg'
Subject: RE:

Facebook is the number one cause for adult depression. They have medications you can take for it, but mostly it takes will power. Remember, just because you and I have no life and are online 24/7, doesn’t mean that everyone else is. You should try out some new sites like Myspace or chat rooms. I’m here for you if you need to write on my wall. You know I will respond fast.

No comments: