Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Eating Cake

A downfall of living alone is that there is an entire cake at my house which I cannot possibly finish. Such a shame.

The Beatles birthday song (They say it's your birthday....it's my birthday too) played yesterday in step class. Coincidence? I think not.

Finally, can anyone make me this cd:
1. Suddenly I See (song from Devil Wears Prada)
2. Dancing Queen (ABBA! guiltly pleasure)
3. Red Blooded Woman (Kylie Monogue - love her!)
4. Blazing Arrow (Blacko-freak-licious!
5. Stronger (B Spears before the meltdown. how tragic)
6. Sand in my Shoes (Dido...i know you dont like her, but this song works with the mix, trust me...or skip it, i wont be offended)
7. Never Win (Fischerspooner...playing in Moscow friday. hoping for tix)
8. Ride a White Horse (Goldfrapp...my new obsession)
9. Virtual Insanity (Jamiroqui, hot hot hot hot!)
10. Paper Planes (MIA)
11. La Isla Bonita (Madonna, cone breasts and all! i freakin love the 80s)
12. New York, New York (moby and debbie harry...reminds me of the decomp every time i listen to this song!)
13. I havent yet decided how to round out this cd... im thinking "Let's Dance" by Bowie, cause you cant go wrong with Bowie circa ZXiggy Stardust for a grand finale, though im just not sure at this point...thoughts? suggestions??? Ideas????

please?

No comments: