Tuesday, January 15, 2008

There's cake in my pockets!

I've made the move this weekend and now live in my first solo apartment. Rusty and I have been nesting and unpacking and cleaning (mostly me, Rusty found a tennis ball which kept him distracted). Someday, when I have internet at my place, I may post pictures of my creative little space - so far there have been good reviews. An official open house warming invitation to follow shortly. (email me if you need the new address)

In the mean time, I seem to have aquired 6 bottle openers. Slightly excessive perhaps. A bit of a tease as well, seeing as how I must pay rent instead of buying wine. Does anyone need one (or two)?

Farewell dinner for Christina and Jay Jay on Wednesday before their adventure to Russia. A sad day for me :(

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Wow! You're a big girl now. Email me your new address :-)