Thursday, June 28, 2007

Consequences of the lake

I lost my invisibility sunglasses. All week long everyone's been able to see me. It's been unsettling.

My dad cut 3 inches off my hair, I've worn it down (at least for a little while) the past 2 days at work and no one has noticed (Dakota said it was "falling nicely today"). I've decided this can mean one of 3 things:
1. My father has a retirement calling in hair artistry with kitchen scissors on the back porch. (just kidding, they weren't kitchen scissors.)
2. I am in fact invisible without my sunglasses.
3. People expect my hair to look like crap and don't notice a paltry 3 inches here and there.

Some songs:
The River's Gonna Run - Sam Bush
One Step Closer to You - Michael Franti & Spearhead
Down to the Water (1&2) - Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
Powers - Blackalicious
Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall
White Houses - Vanessa Carlton

3 comments:

liz said...

Good news, I found your sunglasses in the laundry room. (before they went through the wash)

Nate said...

did your dad cut your hair or did you do it to yourself. I recall you making an early morning trip to the deck with a pair of scissors...

Kate said...

ok two of us cut my hair...