Monday, May 7, 2007

School Night

Summer 1 classes start tomorrow but a quick couple of thoughts and pictures:

1. Previous to this I had 123 posts on this blog.

2.
My room with all my crap in it. Gotta love moving...

3. While bored at Jake Ivory's this made my night:

My neighbor from NH who's daughters were really unfriendly when I was growing up. Dressed in an orange pimp suit. Awesome. My dad commented on it when he saw him and his wife in passing - said the pictures were all over the internet. Love it.

4.
I am in love with Sergio but I don't think he's ever going to leave his wife for me.

5. Amy Winehouse and Citizen Cope were AWESOME. The crowds were not. I miss festivals.

6.
The squirrel was doing backflips. I know no one believes me but I swear.

7. The cats that live in my apartment ate one of my Marilyn posters.

Over and out.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you didn't have such a good time at that concert last night, because we could have used you at work.

Jerk :)