Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cooking Tag

I am going to blame Julie for getting no work done at all today

1- Can you cook? If yes, do you like to cook?
I can, I don't mind sometimes. In the days without a meal plan I cooked and Colleen did dishes. I hate doing dishes. I also hate baking.

2 - When does your whole family come together to eat?
Never. My immediate family (ie. mom and sisters) eat together on holidays and some select weekends. I think Christmas was the last time my father and sisters ate together (and the first time I remember since we were tiny) and my whole extended family - no clue, perhaps a reunion?

3 - What do you have for breakfast?
If I don't skip, some trailmix or cold cereal or an oatmeal cup - if it's special I go and get coffee and a bagel from the cafe

4 - When, where and how do you eat during the week?
I eat once a day either at the cafe or out of an outtakes bag while doing horrible things.

5 - How often do you eat out?
maybe twice a month?

6 - How often do you order-in or take-away?
never

7 - Re: 5 & 6 - If money was no question, would you like to do it more often?
absolutely

8 - Are there any standards that make regular appearances on your table?
chicken, omelets, pizza

9 - Have you ever tried a recipe from another blog?
Julie's chocolate Guiness cake. It was HUGE and delicious!

10 - Are there any quarrels because of food?
no, i eat what I want

11 - Are you vegetarian or can you imagine living vegetarian?
I can imagine it - my sister is so when I go home I eat vegetarian, but I like my protein from time to time

12 - What would you like to try out that you haven’t dared yet?
I'd like to try more ethnic foods but I'm nervous that I'll hate it and my dining experience will be ruined

13 - Do you rather cook or bake?
Cook, Baking requires too much measuring. And also you can't add and make stuff up as much.

14 - What was the most terrible mess you made in the kitchen?
I'm totally clean. (but yea that Guiness cake was a doozy)

15 - What do your kids like to eat best? What would your kids never eat?
Ew Kids. But they will eat whatever I cook. And if not then they will not eat or have to make their own damn dinner.
-AMEN JULIE!

16 - What do you dislike most?
Tomatoes. And condiments. And seafood. Maybe one or two other things.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ok not my fault that I tagged you like twice in 4 days and you hadn't updated since you got back.

Sheesh.
:)