Thursday, March 15, 2007

Catch up

My birthday was amazing. Spring break went too fast. I'm too busy now trying to catch up on all the stuff I need to have done before the semester is over in 5 weeks to write about them. I will say there are some incriminating photos floating around.

I will take a moment to comment on how many times in the recent past I've been asked "so what are you doing after graduation?" (Which is still an agonizing 5 months away...) I have no idea of the answer so when I saw Julie's American cities quiz, I took it.

American Cities That Best Fit You::
65% San Diego
60% Honolulu
60% San Francisco
55% Austin
55% Denver


Interesting that there are 2 Californian cities. I definitately have to make a west coast tour at some point this summer...Who's goin with me???

1 comment:

Monika said...

um can i tell you that this blog caused me to wast at least an hor if not more at work yesterday because i went to take that quiz and then proceeded to take pretty much every other quiz on the site...