Monday, February 19, 2007

Visiting NH





































The HexaYurt is a prototype in preparation to construct a similar model at BurNing Man when my dad and I go this summer. We plan to call it "practical politics". We made it out of campaign signs stolen from the side of the road. Living in NH has it's perks!


Liz has also made the mistake of telling me that I could bring "as many people as you want" to the wedding in August, officiated by Rev. Ratzo featuring my father ballroom dancing.

6 comments:

Kate's dad said...

What's "Buring Man"? Are we going to put a burr on some dude?

Or are all the classes at your fancy-pants college conducted in Bulgarian, and you've forgotten how to spell in English?

Kate said...

I blame spell check for the youth's dependance on red and green correction lines.

Besides, I type about 4 times faster than you and recall being rushed out the door this morning for a snowy death march.

Tara said...

that's an awesome idea!

Julie said...

Shit yea!

I am so at that wedding!

Julie said...

HA!

Your dad thinks Northeastern is Fancy Pants-y HHAHAHAA!

Julie said...

Shut up.
I keep thinking of other things to say....


Is that rudy beer sitting next to you on the couch?