Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm a child




This weekend we went to Good Times for the best surprise party I've ever been to (kudos to Julie) Here are my favorite pictures (sorry there's not one of the wine on my coat...which is still there):

Winning tickets for army men.

interfering...

Monika pretended like she didn't want the pirate teeth.

Shooting the army man off Ari's head = Skill.

eating cake

I shot Ari straight through the heart. twice



poor guys never stood a chance

Irish Flag jello shots. with extra whipped cream

2 comments:

Kate's dad said...

Trigger discipline! Your finger stays OUT of the trigger guard until your sights are aligned on the target. Have you learned nothing from me? I am shocked and dismayed - yes, shocked and dismayed - by this display of grabastic tomfoolery.

Drop and give me twenty. Your drunken geeky twinkle-toed teeny-bopper friends, too. You are all weak and worthless.

Kate said...

I WAS SHOOTING! I WAS ALIGNED AND SIGHTED! I HIT THE ARMY MAN.