Friday, January 19, 2007

This one's for Monika

Today I decided I don't have enough to do, so I took on another part time job as an office assistant. Awesome.

Gap was a little nuts, people are stir crazy. A lady told me she doesn't like thongs cause they get in her personal space. Karlyn and MONIKA didn't do any work all day and I had to do everything. Actually I told the customer that I don't like thongs cause they get in my personal space. She didn't buy any. We made fun of Monika for being in STD. There was other stuff. I don't remember. Guess you had to be there.

But Monika WAS there so this one's for Monika.

2 comments:

Monika said...

i like when blog entries are dedicated to me...you should do it more often

oh yeah and i totally thought andy was going to write me up yesterday...it would have been deserved

Julie said...

What??

Monika's an STD?
I am so lost