Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Comic


*

I hate sophomores which makes my job as an RA that much harder. Last night someone decided to play with a fire extinguisher at 3am and evacuate the whole building of 600+ people. In -1000 degree weather. I slept on Mo's couch and went to class at 8am this morning sans bra and shower with Mo's hoodie and hat. Coincidentially that class is taught by the first attractive professor of my academic career. I'm going to have to shower for my 8ams this semester...

I blamed the fire drill for my sleeping ALL day but I may have a problem.

*I know the comic is small but I'm going to leave it cause it's funny. You can view it larger here: http://www.explosm.net/comics/600/

1 comment:

Julie said...

I wonder you IMed you that comic?
I also wonder who introduced you to these comics?

HMMM